The GE 12722 Zwave wall switch enables wireless on/off control of hard-wired incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen, flourescent/CFL lighting or other non-dimmings loads. The switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and provides Z-Wave wireless and local manual control.
The switch includes a blue LED indicator light to easily locate the switch in a dark room. The switch features interchangeable colour paddles, with white pre-installed and light almond included in the package.
If you need to add a remote switch for a WIRED 3 way set-up, use part# 12723Features:
- For use with hard-wired lighting or other on/off only loads
- Neutral wire required
- Provides Z-Wave wireless and manual control
- Supports Zwave Beaming and repeating
- LED indicator light allows easy location of switch in dark room
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections
- Easily connects using existing wires
- Rated up to 600W incandescent, 15A, 1800W resistive, 1/2 HP motor , LED, CFL
- Screw terminal connections
- Trim plate not included
- 2 year warranty